So many of you have been notably kind to ask me if they have missed seeing my blog “message in a minute.” I have been remiss, it has been long time since my last post. What a point of frustration this is for me as I love to write. Life gets in the way, just doing so many wonderful things. I am still amazed that people care or even think of my blog posts, but I do enjoy reading blogs from people like you, so I get it. My current plan and approach is to post a blog every Monday (I am hoping to be disciplined enough to carry this through and cover many topics ad tell many stories.)
How to start again? I needed an idea. Humans love categories and classifications; such as the lineup of sibling birth order, 1st born, 2nd born…and the effects on our growth and development. Consider the theories about number of siblings, family background, family interaction, economics, parental occupations, personality traits and more. I decided to delve into the history the day of our birth has had in lore, fable and storytelling. I looked up my birth date and day and confirmed that I am a Monday Child. Ah, a starting point and title.
URL of reference http://www.dayofbirth.net/leftlinkmain.php?day=mon#.VhGnYHpViko
Born on a MONDAY: I checked sources to see what traits are attributed to Monday births;
- having a good memory; Hmmm, not as sharp as in the past
- very sensitive and emotional; Yes, that is me, A constant in my life
- spend lots of time with family, relatives and close friends, very true
- Harbor a love of peace and serenity and attempts to make peace; I am a mediator
- likely to be involved in a skill-based occupation, very business minded. Skill based fits, `photography, teaching, organizing, instigating and arranging. Business? Luckily my beloved is a business pro.
- Monday born women may suffer from anemia related problems, weakness, insomnia and dizziness. luckily, this isn’t in my profile. I do exercise daily as suggested.
- Girls born on a Monday grow up to be very good wives and mothers, loving and caring, taking good care of close ones. My family will have to testify to this one for me. I think I make the grade.